An affiliate of Phoenix Investors (“Phoenix”) announced the acquisition of a manufacturing plant of 1.7 million square feet on 186 acres at 4747 North Western Avenue, Connersville, Indiana.

The first phase of the plant was built in 1953 by Philco Corporation. Philco was a leading consumer, automotive, and defense manufacturer dating back to the 1920s. Ford Motor Company acquired Philco in 1961 and renamed the division Philco-Ford in 1966. Ford expanded the plant through phases in the 1960s. Ford operated the Connersville plant from 1961 until it spun this division off as Visteon Corporation in 2000. Visteon Corporation is an American global automotive electronics supplier composed of multiple businesses that design, engineer, and manufacture vehicle cockpit electronics products and connected car services for a diversified customer base, including all major automakers. Visteon closed the plant in 2007. Since 2013, one- third of the plant has been home to CliqStudios Cabinets.