Details for NOTICE OF ADOPTION
NOTICE OF ADOPTION
To the taxpayers of Fayette County, Indiana.
You are hereby notified that on March 16, 2021, Fayette County, Indiana, pursuant to notice heretofore given, and under and by virtue of IC 36-9-14.5 duly adopted a plan whereby a Cumulative Capital Development Fund was established to provide for any purpose for which property taxes may be imposed within the county under the authority of:
IC 3-11-6-9; IC 8-16-3; IC 8-16-3.1; IC 8-22-3-25; IC 14-27-6-48; IC 14-33-14; IC 16-22-8-41; IC 16-22-5-2 through IC 16-22-5-15; IC 36-9-14; IC 36-9-15; IC 36-9-16-2; IC 36-9-16-3; IC 36-9-27-100; or IC 36-10-3-21.
The fund will be provided for by a property tax rate of $0.0333 per one hundred dollars ($100.00) of taxable real and personal property within the taxing unit beginning in 2021 payable 2022 and thereafter, continuing until reduced or rescinded.
Fifty (50) or more taxpayers in the taxing unit who will be affected by the tax rate and corresponding levy may file a petition with the Fayette County Auditor not later than noon 30 days after the publication of this Notice setting forth their objections to the proposed cumulative fund. Upon the filing of the petition, the County Auditor shall immediately certify the same to the Department of Local Government Finance, at which point the Department will fix a date for and conduct a public hearing on the proposed cumulative fund before issuing its approval, disapproval, or modification thereof.
Dated this 16th day of March, 2021.
Fayette County, Indiana Board of Commissioners
- Cause of Kokomo-area fire that killed 3 kids undetermined
- Judge: Police recordings to be released once appeals heard
- Indiana restoring work-search rule for jobless benefits
- New survey of US Jews reveals worries, strengths, divisions
- One Good Thing: 98-year-old hosts virtual women's group
- ‘Vax Live’ concert raises more than $300 million, 26 million vaccine doses
- Indianapolis Motor Speedway announces mass vaccination clinics in May
- Extension Kitchen
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.